The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX3 is a budget compact camera that was released in 2006. It features a 3x optically stabilized zoom, 6 MP sensor, higher ISO capability than its predecessors, and a 2.5 inch LCD screen. It does not have a viewfinder.
- Resolution: 6.37 MP (6 MP effective, 2816 x 2112 pixel images)
- Panel: 1/2.5" CCD
- Zoom: 3x optical, 4x digital
- Lens: Leica DC Vario
- 35-105mm (35 mm equivalent)
- MEGA-O.I.S. Optical stabilization
- Resolution: 115,000 dots
- Panel: 2.5 inch TFT LCD
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.01 x 0.95 inches
- Weight: 4.41 oz.
- Composite A/V