Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Background and Identification
The successor to the Nikon D5300, the Nikon D5500 was formally announced by Nikon on January 5, 2015. New features include a touchscreen, a carbon fibre composite body and a longer battery life.
Announce date: January 5, 2015
Developer: Nikon Inc.
Fold out touchscreen:
- 24.2MP CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter
- Ultra-compact and lightweight body
- Multi-CAM 4800DX 39-point autofocus system
- 2,016-pixel RGB metering sensor, used for 3D subject tracking in AF-C
- Sensitivity range of ISO 100-25,600
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- 1/4000 sec maximum shutter speed
- 3.2", 1.2M dot fully articulating touchscreen LCD display
- 1080/60p video with clean output over HDMI and Flat Picture Control
- Built-in Wi-Fi
Weight: 420 grams (14.8 oz) body only
- Diagnose any issues you may be having with your Nikon D5500 using our Nikon D5500 Troubleshooting Page.