Little plug for power on cable broken. Tiny tiny. Who sells it?
My wifi lost its range after LCD display replacement
Background and Identification
Produced by Motorola Mobility, the Moto X Play is an Android smartphone unveiled on July 28, 2015, as one of three devices that succeeded the second generation Moto X. The Moto X Play, unlike the Moto X Style, is a mid-range device with outstanding battery life.
The Moto X Play was released in Canada, Europe, Latin America in August 2015. However, in the United States, it was released in October 2015 as the Droid Maxx 2, part of the Droid line of smartphones--exclusively manufactured by Motorola for Verizon Wireless, a U.S. telecommunications company.
Its design features a faux metallic bezel and a textured rear cover, that can be removed and replaced with variously colored versions to personalize the phone. Moreover, the device is splash resistant. Powered by a 1.7 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset with 2GB of RAM, the Moto X Play offers either 16 GB or 32 GB of storage, expandable via a microSD card. Its 3630 mAh battery claims to provide 48 hours of mixed usage on a single charge.
- Display: 5.5-inch (1080x1920)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, 1.7GHz octa-core
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16 GB, expandable via microSD
- Front camera: 5MP
- Rear camera: 21MP, Dual LED flash
- Battery Capacity: 3630 mAh
- OS: Android 5.1.1
- Dimensions: 148.00 x 75.00 x 10.90
- Weight: 169 g
- Models: XT1561 (China), XT1662 (Europe, Australia, India), XT1563 (Canada, Brazil, and most Latin American carriers)