Background and Identification
The Milwaukee M18 Fuel Drain Snake Kit (Model number: 2772A-20) was released to the public in 2020 and is required for any location that uses pipes to dispose of waste. A buildup of waste in pipes could cause the equipment they utilize to fail or, in the worst-case result in a flood. The snake's job is to break down any waste buildup and extract it from the pipes by pulling it out.
The tool's appearance is red and black, with a twist lock grip on the tool's head that allows you to control the cable's speed while in use. It weighs 8.2 pounds and comes with a 5/16 inch thick wire that can reach 35 feet in length. In addition, the tool has a fully enclosed drum that reduces mess and is powered by an M18 battery. Depending on the output speed, the battery may last anywhere from 130 to 60 minutes on a single charge.
- Weight: 3.7 kg (8.2 lbs)
- Dimensions: Height- 11.2”, Length- 19.5”, and Width- 10”
- Cable Included: 5/16" x 35' Inner Core Bulb Head Cable w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating
- Voltage Power: 18V
- Battery System: M18 Redlithium
- Normal operation time: M18 HD 9.0: 103 minutes and M18 HD 12.0 High Output: 60 minutes
- Power Source: Cordless
- LED Light: Included on tool