Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
To find information on problems you may be experiencing look at the LG Voyager Troubleshooting Page.
Identification and Background
The LG Voyager only has one model, which makes it easier to identify. This device has the Verizon symbol on the top part of the screen and is black with sliver trim. It has a flip phone that opens to reveal a screen a qwerty keyboard inside. It also includes a camera on the back, 1/2 inch down from the top and over to the left side. The battery cover is unique to this phone because it is on the back shifted to the bottom left instead of being centered.
The Voyager is the upgraded version of the LG enV. It has the same internal qwerty keyboard and it introduced a touchscreen display to the front screen.
It was replaced 8 months later by the LG enV Touch VX11000.
- 950 mAh Li-Polymer
- Usage Time: Up to 240 Minutes
- Standby Time Up to 480 Hours*
- 4.64' (H) x 2.12' (W) x 0.71' (D).
- 4.69 oz.
- Internal LCD: 262K Color TFT, 400 x 240 Pixels, 2.81"
- External Touch LCD: 262K Color TFT, 400 x 240 Pixels, 2.81"
- Verizon phones were initially released with Brew OS.
- Voyager HTML Browser and Get -it- Now
- 182 mb internal memory
- Up to 8 gb external memory via removable micro sd card
- 2.0 Megapixel Autofocus Camera & Camcorder
- Camera Resolutions: 1600x1200 (default), 1280x960, 640x480, and 320x240 pixels.
- Video Resolutions: 320x240, 176x144 (default) pixels.
- MP3, WMA, AAC, & AAC+
- WMV, MP4, 3GP, 3G2 formats