Perguntas técnicasFazer uma pergunta
Não há nenhuma pergunta. Seja o primeiro a fazer uma pergunta!
Background and Identification
K'archer is a company based in New Zealand that specializes in home and garden equipment and professional cleaning equipment such as vacuums, floor scrubbers, water scrubbers, steam cleaners, and tank cleaning systems.
The K'Archer 8.753-572.0 21" pressure washer and concrete surface cleaner is made of steel and is 36 inches in height. There is a round cleaner at the bottom with a stainless steel housing and stainless steel handle. The carbide swivel can spin up to 2000 RPM with grease fitting. There are two nozzles for the dual rotor arm and three non-marking caster rubber wheels.
The K'archer surface cleaner can clean with both cold and hot water and is typically used to clean surfaces such as pool and patio decks, warehouse floors, parking lots, public facilities, restaurants, school yards, driveways, etc. Currently, this particular model is not available for sale on the K'archer website but is available on other online stores.
- Minimum Requirements: 2000 PSI at 3 GPM
- Maximum Requirements: 4000 PSI at 8 GPM
- Maximum Temperature: 212 °F
- Stainless Steel Housing
- Stainless Steel Handle Assembly
- Durable Italian Carbide Swivel Can Spin Up to 2000 RPM with Grease Fitting
- Two (2) 2.0 Nozzles for Dual Rotor Arm
- Three (3) Non Marking Caster Rubber Wheels
- Shipping Dimensions and Weights:
- 21" Model: (37" x 25" x 12"); 31 lbs