Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para trabalhar neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Designed to be compact, yet able to host all the professional capabilities of a customizable workstation, the HP Z1 is highly regarded for its ease of repairability; most of the components inside the Z1 can be replaced without even a screwdriver.
The Hp Z1 was released worldwide on April 17, 2012.
- Developer: http://www.hp.com/
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
- Dimensions: All-in-one (Dimensions with stand)
- Height: 23.0 inches (58.42 cm)
- Width: 26.0 inches (66.04 cm)
- Depth: 16.5 inches (41.91 cm)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-2120, 3.33 GHz, 3MB cache, 2 cores, 65W, Intel HD graphics 2000
- Storage: SATA 7200 3.5-in. drives: 250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB
- Optical Drive: DVD +/- RW Super-Multi Slot-Load6 or Blu-ray Writer Slot-Load16
- Power Supply: 400W, 90% Efficient
- Memory: Four memory slots. Up to 32 GB, DDR3 ECC/ 8 GB DDR3 nECC, 1600MHz
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 2000, Intel HD Graphics P3000
- Wireless Connectivity:
- Intel Gb LAN
- 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 2.1, 2.1+EDR, 3.0 and 3.0+HS
- Audio: SRS Premium Sound, Dual-cone front-facing stereo speakers
- Camera: HD 1080p 2.0 megapixel webcam
- Side: 2 USB 3.0, 1 IEEE 1394a, Mic, Headphone, 4-in-1 Media Card Reader
- Rear: 4 USB 2.0, RJ-45 Gb-LAN, Line-In, Line-Out, Display Port In/Out, SPDIF, Subwoofer
- Internal: 3 USB 2.0