Dropped Drill no response from trigger.
Wiring of on/switch
Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Background and Identification
DeWalt was founded in 1923 after the founder, Raymond E. DeWalt, invented the radial arm saw to improve the efficiency on a woodcutting company. The company was bought by American Machine & Foundry Co., Inc. in 1949, who sold it to Black & Decker in 1960. Black & Decker began to re-brand their higher-end products as DeWalt products in 1992. Today, DeWalt is a brand of Black & Decker that produces a large variety of professional-quality power tools, hand tools, and other products.
The DeWalt DW106 is a corded electric power drill that can be used to create round holes and drive fasteners. It has a keyless chuck, which means that the chuck (the clamp at the front of the drill that tightens to hold a variety of rotating drill bits) can be opened and closed by hand without a tool. This drill has been discontinued by DeWalt.
- Part Number: DW106
- Drill Type: VSR (Variable Speed Reversing) Drill
- Item Weight: 3.85 pounds
- Power Type: Electric
- Corded/Cordless: Corded
- Speed: 0-2500 RPM
- Maximum Drill Bit Size Capacity: 3/8" (9.5 mm)
- Maximum Recommended Drill Bit Size (Metal): 3/8" (9.5 mm)
- Maximum Recommended Drill Bit Size (Wood, Flat Boring): 1" (25.4 mm)
- Maximum Recommended Drill Bit Size (Masonry): 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- Maximum Recommended Drill Bit Size (Hole Saws): 1-1/8" (28.5 mm)