Perguntas técnicasFazer uma pergunta
Não há nenhuma pergunta. Seja o primeiro a fazer uma pergunta!
Background and Identification
The TA18 aerator manufactured by Classen is intended to be used for soil aeration. It punctures the soil with a series of spikes, referred to as tines, which remove a ‘core’ from the ground, creating a series of holes. Aerated soil has better drainage, and encourages deeper roots for plants by giving them more direct contact with deeper soil.
This aerator is self-propelled up to 4.2 miles per hour, which means that the user just needs to steer it in the desired direction to aerate the soil. The small size, portability, and ease of use make it ideal for home gardeners and smaller aerating projects.
- Height: 53.8"
- Width: 27.2"
- Length: 46"
- Folded Height: 25.2"
- Folded Width: 27.2"
- Folded Length: 37.2"
- Total Dry Weight: 257 lbs. (incl. weights)
- Removable Weights: 2 x 21.5 lbs
- Lifting Weight: 214 lbs.Speed: up to 4.2 mph (adjustable)
- Front Wheels: 9" Solid Rubber Turf Tread
- Aeration Width: 16"
- Modeled Holes/sq. ft.: 6.5
- Calc. Holes/sq. ft.: 6.5
- Coverage (sq.ft./hr): up to 29,500
- Tines: Steerable shaft 0.75 in. diameter coring type formed from 0.08 in. hollow, austemper-hardened alloy steel
- Tine Pattern: 3.4" x 7"
- Core Depth: Up to 3"
- No of Tines: 5 wheels, 30 tines
- Engine: Honda GX120UT2
- Engine: Honda® GX120
- Displacement: 118 cc
- Fuel Capacity: 0.53 gal
- Oil Capacity: 0.59 qt
- Speed Adjustment: Remote Throttle
- Clutch: Belt Tightener
- Drive: Primary: 4L section V-belt
- Drive: Tine and Wheel: Single #40 Chain