GWS 13-50 VSP
Background and Identification
The Bosch angle grinder (Model number: 3 601 G9H 410) is one of many angle grinders made by Bosch that can perform a variety of tasks, with multiple potential attachments to be used on the device. Each device with the model name GWS is similar in function but has slight differences in operation. This specific variant, the GWS 13-50VSP was released to the public in 2016.
The Bosch GWS13-50VSP is an angle grinder with a 5 inch blade, but other blades of different size and material are able to be used on this specific angle grinder. It has a variable speed setting which allows for different RPMs (revolutions per minute) in order to complete certain tasks safely and effectively, ranging from 2,800RPM to 11,500RPM. The angle grinder is activated by a paddle switch and supported by a side handle to minimize vibration, which ensures a more precise usage of the device.
The GWS13-50VSP angle grinder includes numerous safety features to prevent user injury. This includes:
- Direct motor cooling to prevent overheating of important components
- Restart protection to prevent an unintentional startup of the device
- Controlled air flow which serves to push particles away from the internal components that are vital to the devices operation
- A grinding guard to prevent injury from the blades
The GWS13-50 VSP is similar in function and form to other GWS angle grinders from Bosch, which include:
- Amperage: 13.0
- Height: 4.0”
- Length: 12.3”
- No Load RPM: 11,500
- Rating: 120V
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 5.3lb
- Wheel Diameter: 5”
- Width: 4.0”
- Contains plenty of technical information
- Parts list that includes pictures of each individual part along with prices
- Contains relevant questions which are often answered by the manufacturer which may not be found on the product page.