Perguntas técnicasFazer uma pergunta
Não há nenhuma pergunta. Seja o primeiro a fazer uma pergunta!
Background and Identification
The Bluebird CH400 chipper is a 13-horsepower gas-powered commercial wood chipper or shredder with a Honda GX390 engine. The chipper uses a cutting mechanism to cut branches into chips or mulch. The CH400 can chip up to a four-inch diameter limb or branch.
The CH400 has an infeed throat opening that is six-inches by five-inches and a discharge chute that is 36-inches above the ground. It features two double-edged reversible hardened steel cutting blades. This model is towable behind a lawn or garden tractor, ATV, or UTV with the optional Off-Road Tow Package. It is self-feeding and can hold up to 204.8 fluid ounces (1.6 gallons) of fuel. The chipper weighs 300 pounds but includes two wheels for maneuverability. The chipper also includes four lift handles for loading, unloading, and portability. Its frame is made of welded six gauge steel for durability.
The CH400 model is “CARB compliant,” meaning that the chainsaw meets the California Air Resources Board’s rules and regulations for air pollution. It also features an emergency stop control on the in-feed chute and engine safety switches in case of emergencies.
The CH400 chipper can be identified by its medium blue color and the name “Bluebird” in capital letters on the main branch infeed throat.
- Product Depth (in.): 64 in
- Product Height (in.): 47 in
- Product Width (in.): 26 in
- Bag/maximum load capacity (bushels): 0
- CA (CARB) Compliant: CARB Compliant
- Chipper blade material: Steel
- Chipper capacity (in.): 4
- Commercial: Yes
- Commercial/Residential: Commercial
- Engine Cycles: 4 Cycle
- Engine Displacement (cc): 389
- Engine Torque (ft.-lb.): 19.5
- Engine Type: Air Cooled, 4-Stroke Gas, OHV, Single Cylinder
- Features: Self-Feeding
- Feed capacity (in.): 4
- Fuel Tank Capacity (oz.): 204.8
- Housing Material: Steel
- Power Type: Gas
- Product Weight (lb.): 300 lb
- Reduction Ratio: 12:1
- Self-Feeding: Yes
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Translucent fuel tank: No
- Wheels: Yes
- Blue Bird Standard Engine Warranty is a 2 Year Engine Warranty for Commercial, Rental, or Residential Excluding Exceptions Indicated by an (*). *3 Year Engine Warranty for Honda Engines.