Sliding Door Motor
Perguntas técnicasFazer uma pergunta
Não há nenhuma pergunta. Seja o primeiro a fazer uma pergunta!
Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Background and Identification
The Toyota Sienna is a five-door minivan produced by Toyota, a Japanese automaker. The Sienna replaced the first-generation Previa van in 1997 with a more conventional front-wheel-drive layout. It shares a heavily revised platform with the Toyota Camry. The Toyota Sienna was named after the city of Siena, located in Tuscany, Italy. The Previa and original Sienna minivans were considerably smaller than the other minivans in their class, though a redesign for the 2004 model year increased their dimensions to match those of their competitors.
The first Toyota Sienna was released in 1997 for the 1998 model year and was a front-engine, front-wheel-drive minivan. The first-generation Sienna had three trim options, CE, LE, and XLE. The second-generation Siennas were released in 2004 and were sold with a front-engine layout and either front-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive. The second-generation trim levels added an XLE Limited version which included a horizontal chrome bar placed above the rear license plate.
Toyota vehicles in the Americas can be identified by the Toyota emblem, which depicts three overlapping ellipses. Sienna minivans generally include an emblem with the name “Sienna” in capital letters on the left-hand side of the vehicle’s rear end, and the vehicle’s trim level is generally indicated on the right-hand side of the van’s rear end.
Body and Chassis:
- Front-engine, front-wheel-drive
- Front-engine, four-wheel-drive
- Platform: Toyota K platform
- 3.3 L 3MZ-FE V6 (gasoline, MY2004–2006)
- 3.5 L 2GR-FE V6 (gasoline, MY2007–2010)
- Power Output:
- 230 hp (172 kW; 233 PS) (3MZ-FE)
- 266 hp (198 kW; 270 PS) (2GR-FE)
- 5-speed U151E automatic (FWD)
- 5-speed U151F automatic (AWD)
- Wheelbase: 3,030 mm (119.3 in)
- 5,080 mm (200 in) (2004–2005)
- 5,105 mm (201 in) (2006–2010)
- Width: 1,970 mm (77.4 in)
- Height: 1,750 mm (68.9 in)
- Curb Weight:
- 2,000 kg (4,400 lb) (FWD)
- 2,053 kg (4,525 lb) (AWD)