Mac HD Startup Issue
My macbook gets a startup error.
I've tried the troubleshooting steps below:
- Powered down macbook with powerbutton.
- Hit power up and immediately pressed Cmd+R for recovery mode.
- Macbook askes for wifi, connected to wifi.
- Started Disk Utility and it onlys shows the OS X base system disk only.
- I run First Aid starting with the most inner to outer selection(I've also tried the reverse order in another attempt).
- Then I restart the Macbook.
I do this a few times until eventually my macbook is able to identify my profile meaning my HD is now readable by my system, so now I can open Disk Utility again and it will finally show my Mac HD Volume.
When this happens I run First Aid from inner to outer and restart the system.
At this point I am finally able to get to the login and log into my desktop. I can start logged in until my next restart/sleep/shutdown then I have to do these steps all over again.
I also have an issue with charging where the macbook indicates it cannot charge the battery even with the supplied Apple charger and I've tried new ones as well at the Apple store. It'll only charge the laptop when it is sleeping or shut off but very slowly.
I tried replacing the battery with the iFixIt replacement battery. I still have the startup issue and I still cannot charge the laptop when it is awake. It is still charging the battery slowly when sleeping or shut off. The macbook notifies me that there are no apps taking significant power. I have also tried to doing a clean wipe of the laptop and these two issues persist.
Any ideas on what the problem may be? I am open to trying to fix this laptop before I trade it in for credits.
Esta é uma boa pergunta?