Won’t turn on. But gets warm even in dead state
Two days back I was using it. Must have shut the led instead of turning on. Two days after I open the led, nothing happens, so I put it to charging. No response to power click after charging.
Tried these things
- 10 second power button press
- Smc reset
- Authorised service center tried nvram reset too I think
- Os restore with Apple configurator
- No fan sound
- No response from any visual indication
- Haptic feedback experienced from touchpad
- Laptop gets warmed when put in closed space like bag. Goes down once kept in open space, i think somethings getting a bit hot and machine’s fan are trying to get rid of the heat. No fan sound though
- Apple configurator recognizes the machine but no luck in restoring it
Esta é uma boa pergunta?