Water seeped into the magnetic charging port, and it wont charge. :(
I had my laptop (in a case), the charger, and a cup of water and some other stuff in my backpack. I dropped my backpack and the cup of water exploded and wet the bottom of the bag. I didn’t realise it was a huge issue cuz i kinda forgot my laptop was in there- it was wet for probably 2 hours and water seeped into the charging port and it wouldn’t charge! I turned it on its side with a paper towel underneath it for 10 mins so gravity can draw out the water. I then used a blow dryer (on the cool setting) to help dry the port, and it still wont charge! I can use the C-port but its extremely slow. Its been abt 36ish hours, is it a lost cause?
Esta pergunta é pertinente?