There isn’t really a definitive answer to this question, because it depends on a lot of factors, but if you lack the tools to open it yourself, my best recommendation would be to place it somewhere with some airflow, or point a fan at it (on a lower setting, higher settings may disturb the liquid and cause more damage), particularly towards the sides where the vents are located so air can flow through the machine and evaporate any liquid more quickly. And move it as little as possible. I typically advise at least 24 hours, but depending on the amount of liquid which got into the interior you may need more. Luckily these MacBooks are not like a phone and they have much more access to air.
I will also say that just because there is no damage now, if the battery is plugged in, there is going to be risk of additional damage occurring. Even in a powered off state, there is electricity present on the board and if the liquid moves around it may cause an issue. Your best bet is still going to be getting it open and unplugging the battery, since there is no way to know for sure whether or not any water got on anything important or if some water is still present without doing this.