I searched a little bit online.
Try the following steps to cool your phone down again,
1. Remove the phone’s case
2. Switch on airplane mode to disable all connectivity
3. Move it from direct sunlight
4. Direct a fan at your phone (but don’t put it in a fridge, freezer, or cooler)
5. Reduce the display brightness
Once you’ve done this, try the following to avoid further overheats:
1. Use Battery Saver mode
2. Clean up your phone to remove junk files
3. Reduce Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS use unless needed
Not only should your phone stop overheating again, but the battery should last longer! Beyond overheating, there are plenty of apps you can use to check if your Android is functioning properly.