I figured out how to fix this today after reading all of the posts that said its "unfixable". The problem is due to Chromecast setup mode being stuck, if you have connected the tv to your wifi previously you will need to do the following
1. Using a phone or other google device, download and setup the "Home" app from google
2. The app should detect the tv on the same Wifi as your phone even with the tv being completely dark, (no screen, no red light)
3. Complete the tv's chromecast setup and skip through all of the other streaming bs, you don't need it
4. Once it has completed, the phone should indicate that the tv is on "stanby" or something to that nature. Essentially the black screen and no red light are due to chromecast having an invisible non-responsive "screen saver"
5. Hold down the power button on the side of the tv until you see the tv reboot, keep holding until it fully powers on and asks you to complete setup (language, time, tv channels, etc. )
6. At this point you should be good to go.
I’m having the same problem your having same exact thing but I don’t got the money to get it fixed at the moment how can I bypass this
por Brandon Cooper
I’m having the same problem with the same tv. I did the same thing but after doing the reset there is no more red light. It comes back after i unplug and plug it back in then it will do the same thing again chromecast will comes out then it turns black
I replaced everything! All cables and All boards! Same thing! Do not buy any parts. Does the same splash screen and goes back off. Been to a lot of sites where nobody was able to fix it. I think it was a Chrome cast update that bricked the TV. Lot of user from 11/19 to 4/15/20 have the same issues. With the cost of power board or main board lots of people have just bought a new TV. I paid $100 for ALL the components from a broken screen 55L621U. Tested each component as I switched them out (even pwr/imput button, wifi, 3 boards, and all wires) to no avail. Power on splash screen the black screen and power off. No support on this one. Best Buy 389 for a new one.
I have the same issue
por rich herrera
Are you planning on trying a new power supply? After reading up on this more I'm thinking that might be what our issue is...I just hate to buy parts and have them not fix the issue!
Mostrar mais 14 comentários