Fried something? Says it's charging but it's not
My poor old Honda destroyed my phone… Same charger and adapter I always use in my car, plugged in my phone and drove about 3 miles. When I grabbed my phone to unplug it, it was so hot it literally gave me a burn. The cord was hot both on my phone and in the car’s charging port, and the phone itself was hot just around the charging port. It had the “fried electronics” smell, too. Its been 2 hours since. Phone is plenty cool. Plugging it into my usual wall charger it says it’s charging, but the actual percentage is going down. Still smells fried too.
What did I fry? Battery, charging port, or something worse? I don’t have access to any spare parts or extra batteries to switch out and test.
Esta pergunta é pertinente?