Stuck on Samsung Boot Logo
All I get for booting up the phone is:
'Samsung powered by android'
What I have tried:
- Letting the phone charge up for a while
- Reflashing firmware on the phone, correct matching to the serial number of the phone by checking via Samsung Smart Switch
- Booting recovery, does not get into recovery, stuck on logo again.
A couple of questions:
- There are no signs of the phone showing symptoms of DRK (Device Root Key) being damaged, I would prefer not to trip the KNOX warranty from flashing custom binary unless I need to. Like custom kernel to check DRK if it's bad or custom recovery to see if it will boot that
- I know that a bad battery can cause this (but this time it's not actually bootlooping, it's stuck on the logo), should I try an replacement battery? I got one on hand, but if there's anything else I can try before I try this I would appreciate it a lot.
Note that the battery actually does hold charge meaning that there is a lower chance of it being the battery at fault, the last time I had to replace a battery to fix bootloop was because the cable to the battery was partially damaged.
Esta pergunta é pertinente?