How are the mousewheel side switches called?

So the right side button on my mousewheel is pretty much dead, only when I apply strong pressure it will sometimes notice a click but most of the times it doesn't. I want to replace that switch, but I don't know what kind of switch it is so I have no idea where to get one.

Here is a picture of these switches

Can someone help me out?

Responder a esta pergunta Também tenho esse problema

Esta pergunta é pertinente?

Pontuação 1


I only managed to find this spare motherboard:


That's perfect, I found one on for 16€, thank you for the tip!


You're welcome. Sorry I misread your question earlier, I'm really tired and I have no idea why.


ever played geometry dash? it's a really good game


@theelitepro_gd If you want to chat , go to a chat room!


Adicionar um comentário