Yeah, I know glue wouldn't be a good solution, but as long as you use little of it and it's not conductive it coul work.
Any way, I successfully reassembled it now, so here I'm posting some more things that helped me:
Unfortunately the part with the headphonejack and the buttons on it is one big part, connected by cables, so very hard to get into place properly. Therefore it is important to figure out which end you have to attach first (silent mode switch I think). Also it helped me a lot to hold the rest of the cable/part in place or out of way with some small strips of see-through scotch tape. This really helped a lot. Also I used tweezers (might only work if they have tip that's pointed inwards) Also to all the people mentioning the proper scredriver to use: I can read. And I fixed my macbook air already which also need a PH#00. But this is the smalles one. And maybe its't just the one I bought here, but they don't always sit nicely in.