The membrane seems very thin and I didn’t want to chance tearing it. I used a heat gun and applied gentle heat and pressure on the top left side. Eventually, the membrane came away cleanly without tearing and the adhesive was still tacky enough to hold it down on the new screen.
Just completed this using the video. It took a looooong time.
Be particularly careful with the rivets on the four corners and try to pull them out whole when you are pulling out the old keyboard. There is very little room to get a pair of pliers or flush dikes in there to get them out if you just snap off the head of the rivet. Had to drill out a couple of them.
I just did this and there are no silver lever handles. The connectors just pop off when you pry on them.
Excellent guide! It does take time to disassemble but isn’t that difficult if you are familiar with soldering. In step 7 and 8 I opted to use a drill press to drill out the left over cable and enlarge the hole in the plastic bit rather than cut it away. Doing that I was able to slide the cut cable through the rubber boot and plastic stopper before tearing away the rubber outer jacket and stripping/tinning the wires.
Quando isso acontecer, você poderá ver um gráfico da reputação que ele adquiriu ao longo do tempo.
Aqui está uma prévia de como será o gráfico:
Nenhuma reputação adquirida ainda.