I only removed the 10 screws and the back panel, the 5 speaker’s screws (without removing the speakers), and the two battery screws, and managed to remove the battery package without undoing anything else. I used a member card (credit card type) to loosen the adhesives under the batteries.
To remove the rest of the glue, I soaked it with something called Label Off from Biltema (Nordic). Finally, I used methylated spirit (rødsprit) to clean it all up and let it dry for 5 minutes before assembling the new battery pack.
Quando isso acontecer, você poderá ver um gráfico da reputação que ele adquiriu ao longo do tempo.
Aqui está uma prévia de como será o gráfico:
Nenhuma reputação adquirida ainda.