Amazingly, this project went just fine. After heating up the iopener twice to get it really hot, I was able to get the back off, and everything else went swimmingly. Almost couldn’t believe it when everything worked when I was done. And now instead of losing 10% battery every 15 minutes, I am on track to get more than a day from a single charge.
At first I thought my toolkit only came with a T5, which was too large. Then I found the T3 bit in a ziplock back with an alcohol swab. It worked, but it had some slack, so my screws may have been T4, but I didn’t have that option.
Quando isso acontecer, você poderá ver um gráfico da reputação que ele adquiriu ao longo do tempo.
Aqui está uma prévia de como será o gráfico:
Nenhuma reputação adquirida ainda.