I did this complete repair and test in under 30 minutes. I bypassed the screen removal and just supported it properly. No issues afterwards. A few notes:
1. The adhesive on the original part is a pain to get off
2. The antenna is a pain to get back on
3. Take care not to press on the battery or you will be back looking for another guide
4. Line your parts and screws in the same position and order that you took them out. Speeds up reassembly exponentially.
5. Check the original part before you throw it away. There are at least 2 pieces that you may need from it.
6. Test the part before you put your pentalobes back in
I’m not a professional and I have shaky hands but this was quite easy. Thank you ifixit!!
Quando isso acontecer, você poderá ver um gráfico da reputação que ele adquiriu ao longo do tempo.
Aqui está uma prévia de como será o gráfico:
Nenhuma reputação adquirida ainda.