I found it easier to disconnect the connector with the tape on first and then put up on the connector with the spludger to get the tape off the daughterboard. Trying to peel the tape off with the tweezers was just ripping the tape apart for me.
I found the iFixit opening tool (I think that’s what it’s called) WAY easier for doing this. It’s the blue tool that looks like it has two pry bars. I used the pick to pry the frame up slightly and then put the opening tool in with the pry part facing towards the outer frame. Like you were trying to pry the outer frame out. This puts pressure on the side of the mid-frame which very easily popped the clip free.
I attempted this with an iOpener and gave up as it didn’t seem to heat it enough to lift the edge of the screen.
I remembered I had a heat gun at that point (duh, should’ve been what I started with). I had the gun at 350 initially and moved it around relatively quickly. But, discovered that if I lingered a little it discolored the screen (tested and the screen still works where it’s discolored, but it’s slightly off-color at one corner). I ended up using 200 deg (F) instead and moved more slowly. I put slight pressure on with the suction cup while heating the edges and finally got a corner up. Plopped a pick in there and used another pick to slowly cut along that edge while heating where cutting. I kept a pick plopped in each corner as I went. Once I got most of the screen free I grabbed the edges of the screen to keep upward pressure from the glue and heated any places that were still stuck with the heat gun and cut the last strands with another pick.
TL;DR - The iOpener doesn’t seem sufficient for this job.
I also used isopropyl alcohol only without heat. I got the spluger into the corner just a little to give a small space between the battery and the surrounding plastic enclosure for the battery. Then soaked a corner of a paper towel with a little alcohol. Tipped the phone and squeezed some of the alcohol into the space and let it drain down the edge of the battery. Waited about 60 seconds and then pryed gently with the spluger on that side. It came up pretty easily. Once I got one side of the battery up, I soaked the paper towel again tipped the phone so the edge that was still stuck was down, and squeezed alcohol all along the edge that was freed to let alcohol get down to the tape that was still holding. Waited another minute and then pried gently again and the rest of the battery came right up. The whole procedure took maybe 4-5 minutes.
I think this is easier to do with the blue ifixit opening tool (this guy: iFixit Opening Tool) than the spludger. It gets underneath the cable more easily.
Quando isso acontecer, você poderá ver um gráfico da reputação que ele adquiriu ao longo do tempo.
Aqui está uma prévia de como será o gráfico:
Nenhuma reputação adquirida ainda.