Ferramentas utilizadas neste teardown
Vídeo de Apresentação
This is the Microsoft Surface Book 2, and just like every Surface device we’ve done a teardown on this year it scored horribly on our repairability scale. How bad did it do? We gave it a 1 out of 10, which to be honest is at least a little better than the Surface laptop which got a zero but still. So today I’ll be essentially walking you through how to design a device that’s terrible for repair.
- After the difficult opening procedure, the SSD can be replaced.
- The display assembly consists of a fused glass panel and LCD, and is difficult to remove and replace.
- The processor and RAM are soldered to the motherboard.
- Strong adhesive holds many components in place, including the display, base cover, and both batteries.
- Many components are on the backs of their respective boards, requiring motherboard removal to replace simple components.
Pontuação de reparabilidade
(10 is easiest to repair)
Incorporar este guia
Escolha um tamanho e copie o código abaixo para incorporar em seu site / fórum este guia como um pequeno widget.