Detalhes do produto
This MacBook Unibody (Model No. A1342 Late 2009/Mid 2010) replacement battery is what you need to bring your dead laptop back to life!
- 100% factory tested.
- Tested and guaranteed to have no cycles on the cell and to have a capacity greater than 5510 mAh.
- Spot tested by iFixit staff in San Luis Obispo, CA to ensure consistency of quality and capacity.
Battery degradation is an inevitable part of your MacBook's lifespan, extend it with this new replacement battery compatible with MacBook Unibody (A1342 Late 2009-Mid 2010). Factory-installed MacBook Unibody (A1342 Late 2009-Mid 2010) batteries are rated to last 1,000 cycles. If your laptop won't turn on, turns off suddenly, has a "service battery" warning, or simply won't hold a charge, this replacement battery may be what you need to fix it. Our aftermarket replacement batteries lead the industry in quality and reliability, so you know you're getting the best money can buy.
Conteúdo do Kit
- MacBook 13" Unibody (A1342 Late 2009-Mid 2010) Battery
- iFixit Precision Bit Driver
- Precision 4 mm Bits:
- Pentalobe P6
- Phillips #00
- Tri-point Y0
- MacBook 13" Unibody A1342 Late 2009 to Mid 2010
|MacBook Unibody A1342||
Guias de reposição
Avaliações de clientes