Xbox One Wireless Controller 1697 Case Components
Peças que funcionam com Xbox One Wireless Controller 1697:
Xbox One Controller Joystick Cover
Replace a broken or worn out joystick cover for your Xbox One Controller with this part. This part is the plastic cover knob that fits over the joystick mechanism. This i...
Xbox One Controller Battery Enclosure
Replace a broken or missing plastic battery enclosure. This part is compatible with the Xbox One controller.
Xbox One Controller (1537 and 1697) Front Panel
Plastic front panel of the hand held controller for the Xbox One.
Xbox One Controller (1537 and 1697) Action Button Covers
Set of four lettered and color coded external button covers
Xbox One Controller (1537 and 1697) Right Handle Cover
Plastic right side panel of the hand held controller for the Xbox One.
Xbox One Controller (1537 and 1697) Left Handle Cover
Plastic left side panel of the hand held controller for the Xbox One.
Xbox One Controller (1697) Rear Panel
Replace a damaged rear panel.
Xbox One Controller (1697) Bumper Assembly
Replace a damaged bumper assembly.
Informações do dispositivo
The Xbox One Wireless Controller Model 1697 can be quickly identified by the presence of a 3.5mm headphone jack integrated into the controller. The controller can also be identified by the label in the battery compartment.
Shared features between models 1537 and 1697:
- The Start and Back buttons found on the 360 controller have been replaced with the Menu and View buttons, respectively.
- The triggers on the Xbox One controller have been mounted with individual rumble motors to enhance the gaming experience.
- The Xbox button now glows white when the controller is switched on.
- The standard color of the controller is black. Although most controllers are black, Microsoft released many limited edition controllers.
- The X, Y, B, and A buttons are the only colored parts of the controller.
- The controller also features a micro-USB cable at the top of the controller to enable charging while plugged into the console and connecting for use with a computer.
Features that have changed include:
This controller features an integrated 3.5mm headphone jack. With the headphone jack integrated into the controller, the headset adapter is no longer required for 3rd party headsets. Note: While the headset adapter is no longer required, it will continue to work for users who would like to have hardware controls.