Xbox One Wireless Controller 1697 Buttons
Replacement parts for your Xbox One Wireless Controller 1697 model to fix your broken controller!
iFixit has you covered with parts, tools, and free repair guides. Repair with confidence! All of our replacement parts are tested to rigorous standards and backed by our industry-leading warranty.
Parts that work with Xbox One Wireless Controller 1697:
Xbox One Controller (1697) Bumper Assembly
Replace a damaged bumper assembly.
Xbox One Controller (1537 and 1697) Action Button Covers
Set of four lettered and color coded external button covers
Xbox One Controller Action Button Gasket
Rubber gasket that fits behind the external action button covers
The Xbox One Wireless Controller Model 1697 can be quickly identified by the presence of a 3.5mm headphone jack integrated into the controller. The controller can also be identified by the label in the battery compartment.
Shared features between models 1537 and 1697:
- The Start and Back buttons found on the 360 controller have been replaced with the Menu and View buttons, respectively.
- The triggers on the Xbox One controller have been mounted with individual rumble motors to enhance the gaming experience.
- The Xbox button now glows white when the controller is switched on.
- The standard color of the controller is black. Although most controllers are black, Microsoft released many limited edition controllers.
- The X, Y, B, and A buttons are the only colored parts of the controller.
- The controller also features a micro-USB cable at the top of the controller to enable charging while plugged into the console and connecting for use with a computer.
Features that have changed include:
This controller features an integrated 3.5mm headphone jack. With the headphone jack integrated into the controller, the headset adapter is no longer required for 3rd party headsets. Note: While the headset adapter is no longer required, it will continue to work for users who would like to have hardware controls.