Ir para o conteúdo principal

Important Step For Opening the DualShock 4 CUH-ZCT2U

O que você precisa

  1. Important Step For Opening the DualShock 4 CUH-ZCT2U, Unlatch clips on either side of the ext/headphone jack: passo 1, imagem 1 %32 Important Step For Opening the DualShock 4 CUH-ZCT2U, Unlatch clips on either side of the ext/headphone jack: passo 1, imagem 2 %32 Important Step For Opening the DualShock 4 CUH-ZCT2U, Unlatch clips on either side of the ext/headphone jack: passo 1, imagem 3 %32
    • After you have unscrewed the four Phillips head screws on the back of the controller (see other guides), you will need to unlatch a total of 4 clips holding the casing together before you can open the controller

    • The clips are nearly impossible to see from outside the controller before disassembling, so the pictures show the assembled and disassembled casing to help you find them

    • Start with the two clips located on either side of the ext/headphone port; note that the photo shows the casing after the clips have been unlatched, so your gap will not look that large yet

    • To unlatch each clip, insert a spudger, thin flathead screw driver, or other thin object that can fit into the gap between the top and bottom casings at the locations indicated with arrows

    • Push your tool towards the interior of the controller while gently twisting or levering it to further open the gap and separate the top and bottom casing

  2. Important Step For Opening the DualShock 4 CUH-ZCT2U, Unlatch the side clip (right side): passo 2, imagem 1 %32 Important Step For Opening the DualShock 4 CUH-ZCT2U, Unlatch the side clip (right side): passo 2, imagem 2 %32 Important Step For Opening the DualShock 4 CUH-ZCT2U, Unlatch the side clip (right side): passo 2, imagem 3 %32
    • There are two more clips to unlatch, one on each side of the controller near the shoulder buttons; once again, this photo shows how your controller will look after the clips are unlatched, so your gap will be much smaller

    • Insert your tool at the location indicated on the right (buttons) side of the controller and repeat the previous step for unlatching this clip

  3. Important Step For Opening the DualShock 4 CUH-ZCT2U, Unlatch the side clip (left side): passo 3, imagem 1 %32 Important Step For Opening the DualShock 4 CUH-ZCT2U, Unlatch the side clip (left side): passo 3, imagem 2 %32 Important Step For Opening the DualShock 4 CUH-ZCT2U, Unlatch the side clip (left side): passo 3, imagem 3 %32
    • Repeat the previous step on the left (d-pad) side of the controller

    • (Note that my clip here is broken because I tried to force the casing open.)

Conclusão

The controller should now open easily. Take care not to damage the ribbon cable still connecting the top and bottom cases. You can now proceed to the next step in your guide.

14 outras pessoas executaram este guia.

4 comentários

Thank you so much for this! Mine was not coming apart easily at all and nothing else I looked at had this info and I was worried I would be stuck figuring it out the hard way. But you saved me on that, thank you a ton!

Matthew Glavin - Responder

This save me from breaking clips, thanks!

John Sanchez - Responder

Many thanks for this guide, made opening this so much easier.

Kevin - Responder

Muito Obrigado :]

ZexZenhk - Responder

Adicione um comentário

Exibir estatísticas:

Últimas 24 horas: 40

Últimos 7 dias: 264

Últimos 30 dias: 1,218

Duração total: 22,132