Ir para o conteúdo principal

O que você precisa

Este teardown (desmontagem analítica) não é um guia de reparo. Para reparar seu/sua Heat Gun, use o nosso manual de serviço.

  1. Hot air gun Disassembly, Overall structure: passo 1, imagem 1 %32 Hot air gun Disassembly, Overall structure: passo 1, imagem 2 %32 Hot air gun Disassembly, Overall structure: passo 1, imagem 3 %32
    • All screws on one side for ease of assembly

    • Wire has a stiffener for protection

    • Switch is placed on handle in an ergonomic position so that one hand operation is easy

    • The back of the handle and the back of the body are in a straight plane in order to place the gun in vertical position after operation to cool it down

    • Vents are placed in the top part to facilitate air flow

    • The product is colored in industrial orange to be easily visible and distinguishable from the work environment

  2. Hot air gun Disassembly, Plastic detailing: passo 2, imagem 1 %32 Hot air gun Disassembly, Plastic detailing: passo 2, imagem 2 %32 Hot air gun Disassembly, Plastic detailing: passo 2, imagem 3 %32
    • All plastic detailing is made to have no overhangs

    • screwing details are used in order to locate the two half together without external jig

    • A lip joint is used in order to secure the assembly and also make it impermeable and rigid

  3. Hot air gun Disassembly, Electrical component placement: passo 3, imagem 1 %32 Hot air gun Disassembly, Electrical component placement: passo 3, imagem 2 %32
    • All electrical components are connected using connectors instead of direct soldering to facilitate easy replacement

    • The components have negative placers inbuilt in the in plastic injection mold

    • The electrical components are placed in order to prevent shorting

  4. Hot air gun Disassembly, Heat component placements: passo 4, imagem 1 %32 Hot air gun Disassembly, Heat component placements: passo 4, imagem 2 %32 Hot air gun Disassembly, Heat component placements: passo 4, imagem 3 %32
    • All heat components are suspended in order to prevent the heated elements to come in contact with plastic parts

    • The blower chamber is designed in heat resistant pet in order to prevent it from deformation

    • The motor and the blower fan has a press fit

  5. Hot air gun Disassembly, Heat tube: passo 5, imagem 1 %32 Hot air gun Disassembly, Heat tube: passo 5, imagem 2 %32
    • The heat tube is using mica support and kapton insulation

    • The external heat tube is stainless steel to prevent degradation of the tube.

    • The heat coil is used as a resistor to step down voltage for motor and hence it has a dual perpose

    • The heat coil is made of nichrome wire.

  6. Hot air gun Disassembly, Detail assembly: passo 6, imagem 1 %32 Hot air gun Disassembly, Detail assembly: passo 6, imagem 2 %32 Hot air gun Disassembly, Detail assembly: passo 6, imagem 3 %32
    • Minimum number of screws (variety) are used and all screws are self tapping in order to eliminate the use of nuts and loose parts.

    • Assembly has location pins to align circular parts in a fixed orientation.

    • Heat rings are used in order to over heating

varunsanghvi2000

Membro desde: 10/23/16

192 Reputação

Autoria de 1 guia

Um comentário

Any idea where I can get a replacement for the plastic fan? It just fell off and melted and there doesn’t seem to be any information on the net. It’s a simple part. I’ve only used the gun a half a dozen times but it’s been years since it was purchased. Your instructions were helpful.

C Richards - Responder

Adicione um comentário

Exibir estatísticas:

Últimas 24 horas: 3

Últimos 7 dias: 10

Últimos 30 dias: 78

Duração total: 7,874