Perguntas técnicasFazer uma pergunta
Não há nenhuma pergunta. Seja o primeiro a fazer uma pergunta!
Ridgid’s Impact Wrench is a power tool that is used in different industries such as house and structure repair workers, automotive repair, heavy equipment maintenance and product assembly. An impact wrench is used to make tightening and loosening nuts and bolts much quicker and easier. This Impact Wrench was released in 2019 and was an upgrade from their older model which didn't support their new brushless design.
Some unique features that their impact wrench has taken from their website:
- 4-mode settings provide adjustable power and speed. Maximum torque output of 485 ft./lbs. of torque in forward and 620 ft./lbs. of torque in reverse for heavy-duty applications.
- Tri-beam LED around the front housing helps to eliminate shadows. Auto mode setting automatically shuts the tool down when it begins to impact to prevent overtightening.
- Die-cast gear box for increased durability and professional quality. 1/2 in. friction ring anvil is compatible with popular impact-rated sockets.
More Impact Wrench Info and Background: Impact Wrench Wikipedia
The R86011 Impact Wrench can resemble the attributes of a general cordless drill but has a different output shaft, it has the handle and trigger mechanism. The following is a picture of the R86011 Impact Wrench.
Ridgid’s R86011 Impact Wrench can be identified and differentiated from different Ridgid products by looking at the product information that can be seen on a tag directly on the tool that should state the model number as well as other information such as the impact wrench size, voltage, and safety warnings. They can also be identified using the pictures in this device page and Ridgid's product page, and the device is commonly found in Ridgid's signature colour which is orange.
Ridgid’s dimensions from Home Depot’s product page
Assembled Depth: 7.7 inches.
Assembled Height: 8.5 inches.
Assembled Weight: 3.5 lbs.
Assembled Width: 3.5 inches.
- 4 Mode speeds
- Auto Mode 2100 RPM
- Low 1300 RPM
- Medium 1900 RPM
- High 2600 RPM
- 3500 Impacts per minute
- Brushless Motor
- 18V Battery 450 ft.lb. torque
Found in Home Depot's Product Page
Battery Amp Hours
Battery Power Type
Country of Origin
Drive Size (In.)
Handheld or Stationary
Impacts per Minute
Max. Torque (in.lbs.)
Maximum Speed (RPM)
Number of Batteries Included
Number of Speeds
Number of Tools Included
Power Tool Features
Power Tool Type
- Ridgid's Product Page
- Ridgid's product page contains various information such as product information, features, specifications, support documents and also has reviews/Q&A section
- Also shows where device can be bought
- Operator's Manual
- Operator's manual that can be found on Ridgid's product page which gives all the necessary information on assembly and use
- Part List
- List of parts and a website where you can buy those parts if they are missing or break
- Battery/Charger Requirements
- Supplementary document that shows which batteries and chargers can be used for this device
- YouTube Video Demonstration
- A YouTube video created by user JT vs Tha World which shows a demonstration of the impact drill used on an old car