Adhesive White Filmen
Perguntas técnicasFazer uma Pergunta
Não há nenhuma pergunta. Seja o primeiro a fazer uma pergunta!
Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Having trouble with your device? Visit the Nokia 8290 Troubleshooting Page.
Identification and Background
The Nokia 8290 is a small, lightweight mobile phone introduced to the North American market in 1999. The 8290 operates on a GSM-1900MHz (2G) network. The phone is a variant of the 8210 which was designed for the Asian market. The Nokia 8290 is distinguished from its variants (specifically the 8260) by its voice dialing feature and interchangeable faceplates, as well as being slightly lighter at only 2.8 ounces.
The phone is no longer in production, but various vendors continue to carry accessories and spare parts.
- GSM 1900
- 2.8 oz (79g)
- 4" x 1.75" x 0.68" (102 x 44 x 17.3 mm)
- Black and white LCD screen
- Answering machine
- Caller ID
- Call forwarding
- Call waiting and call hold
- Phone book
- Ringer profiles
- Vibration mode
- Voice dialing
- Custom ringtones
- MMS messaging and SMS text messaging
- Reception: The Nokia 8290 comes with its own standard internal antenna. The antenna can easily be upgraded with a Universal Generation X Cell Phone Antenna Booster Signal Enhancer placed under the battery to improve reception.
The Nokia 8290 Owner's Manual provides access to the original manufacturer's manual.
Nokia 8290 on phonescoop.com provides technical specifications and reviews.
Nokia 82xx series Wikipedia gives an overview of the Nokia 82xx series.