Perguntas técnicasFazer uma pergunta
Não há nenhuma pergunta. Seja o primeiro a fazer uma pergunta!
FCS16 Generation III
Background and Identification
The FCS16GEN2 RIP-R-STRIPPER is a manually-propelled, tile stripper that delivers a random orbit oscillation force for removing VCT tiles, glued down carpeting, underpadding and sheet-type flooring products such as linoleum materials. It is powered by a ¾ HP electric motor which operates from a 115VAC, 60HZ power source. It’s rugged construction, exceptional balance and long service life have made it a popular solution in the professional flooring and equipment rental market segments.
The FCS16GEN2 features the Back-Saver™ Blade control System which allows the operator to infinitely adjust the cutting blade angle to compensate for variances in the adhesive bond strength and thickness. The handle is fully adjustable for operator height and folds for transport. Two proprietary safety features are provided:
· The Magnetic-type ON/FF switch prevents unexpected motor starting in the event electrical power is lost.
· The 37 foot extension cord with integral GFI prevents motor operation in the event an electrical fault is detected. This is especially important when using the RIP-R-STRIPPER to remove flooring materials on flooded or fire damaged job sites. The GFI can prevent the potential for operator electrocution.
A wide range of blades up to 10 inches wide, each designed for removing materials from concrete and wood surfaces are available. Blades are fabricated from heat treated steel and precision sharpened to the BESS 350 standard. Safety and specific job application information is provided on each blade.
The FCS16GEN2 RIP-R-STRIPPER is NOT intended for removing ceramic and hardwood flooring materials. Those applications require a direct, impulse-type force provided by the General CTS10 and CTS12 RIP-R-STRIPPER products.
- Operating Environment: Non-hazardous type locations
- Electric Motor: .75HP, 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 15 amperes
- Nominal Oscillations: 1725/minute
- Frame: Unitized, welded steel plate
- Bearings: Ball-type
- Drive System: Direct
- Extension Cord: 12-3, SJTW x 37 ft (11 m) L, w/GFCI
- Width: 14-1/2 inch (368 mm)
- Width (operator handle): 23 inches (584 mm)
- Height (operator handle extended): 42 inches (1067 mm)
- Length (operator handle extended): 34 inches (864 mm)
- Length (operator handle folded): 24 inches (610 mm)
- Weight: 149 lbs (68 kg), less blade and extension cord