MacBook 2019 restarting on Apple logo (SSD dead or not?)
Hello, I have MacBook 2019 (A2141) with T2 apple chip
I have problem that one day without any problems it starts to reload everytime on Apple logo in a circle.
Only way to stop it is to hold power button for 10 sec. But one more strange is when close the laptop it starts to load in circle again (For this service tried to detach lid sensor, now no load on laptop close, but it did not fixed/changed startup)
So what tried
1) NVRam/Pram reset not working
2) CMS reset not working
3) Cannot load to Recovery and Internet Recovery Mode (opt+R) - after loading it from internet Mac restart again
4) Cannot load to Diagnostic and Internet Diagnostic Mode (opt+D) - after loading it from internet Mac restart again
5) Cannot load to Safe Mode
6) Cannot load to Single User Mode
7) Loads to Target Disk Mode - but it not visible on connected mac
8) Loads to Startup Manager, but after selecting USB drive with MacOS/Ubuntu installer - Mac reloads again
So I don't know what to do. I really need data on my SSD
-One service said that it is problem in Discret Graphics Chip.
-Another service said that problem is in SSD
(but first service said, that if problems was in SSD, then T2 MacBook ever will not show apple logo or make sound, because UEFI located in SSD - my is showing)
So please can you help.
If this problem with SSD or not?
How can I truly check that problem not in SSD(if it is true because loads to Apple logo)?
Can I somehow save my data?