Unable to do charging on my MacBook Pro 13" 2012 model, what's wrong?
My MacBook Pro 13" 2012 model was not able to do charging recently, I'm able to verify that the charger is in good condition. Here is what I found:
- It works with internal battery.
- No charging light when charger is connected, and of course it is not charging as well.
- Try to do PRAM reset, I'm just unable to enter into that mode (the laptop simply just do restart, so, PRAM reseting can not be done)
- Replace the power connector (the one used to connect the charger and logic board), same thing, nothing different.
- Can I conclude the logic board is bad in this case?
- Thanks for any advise,
Esta é uma boa pergunta?