Not booting whatsoever, fan is running!
I'm in the same boat as Mac Pro 2013 is not powering on (lights On , Fan Off , No Chime ), but with no red LEDs on the CPU riser card. The computer was working fine before a move.
- Power button remains on
- Fan is running
- No chime is heard
- Diagnostics all green except for PCIe Switch Status (indicating that EFI boot has not been started/reached)
- Removing all RAM causes computer to beep once every five seconds (as expected)
- Logic board does not have any red LEDs
- IO board does not have any red LEDs
- CPU riser board does not have any red LEDs
I'm hoping I can find another 2013 Mac Pro to try to do some part swaps to see what the culprit might be. Otherwise I don't think it's worth buying replacement parts without knowing if it will fix things or not :(
Esta pergunta é pertinente?