Spilled beer on my keyboard now my laptop won’t turn on.
what can I do? Is this a permanent damage?
Esta pergunta é pertinente?
You’ll need to shut the system fully down and disconnect the charger at least. If you can I would pop the bottom cover off and disconnect the battery making sure the connection is protected from re-connecting.
Beer is nasty! It’s corrosive and as it has a lot of carbs its a great environment for mold to grow. You’ll need to find someone with the needed skills to pull the system apart to fully cleanup what entered.
Esta resposta foi útil?
Últimas 24 horas: 0
Últimos 7 dias: 1
Últimos 30 dias: 10
Duração total: 62