iPhone 7 Plus error 4014 (Water Damaged)
Hi i got an IP7Plus came in to me for water damaged repair.
- Cleaning motherboard (ultrasonic cleaning)
- test with DCPS , found short on VCC_Main (C5625_RF)
- After removed short, phone only goes to 0.08amp (DCPS)
- I check the charging voltage (showing 1.71V / 0.07amp)
- Changed tristar and the charging goes back to normal (4v / 0.42amp)
- But the device still not boot up
- Try to restore iTunes (Showing error 4014)
- Probe around the board and found short on PP_1V0_SMPS5 lines
- after removed BBPMU_RF, the PP_1V0_SMPS5 lines still shorted to ground.
- I suspected that the BB_RF is the cause of these were shorted to ground
So my question is.. BB_RF can be replaced or cannot be replaced ?
I removed the BB_RF, and checked the PP_1V0_SMPS5 lines. The chip itself are shorted to ground and the board are fine, only the chip is shorted. I’ve heard some people said if the chip itself are shorted, the device is unrepairable. Is it true ?
Esta pergunta é pertinente?