Can't resolve the deadly 3 beeps on startup
I have a Mac Mini Unibody (mid 2011) which doesn't startup anymore. It was not in use for some time and when we got it out again it gave the 3 beep signal which would indicate my RAM does not pass a data integrity check. But my RAM does work in my other Mac which uses the same type of RAM.
I have searched for the ultimate solution on different message boards and executed several suggestions made there. I have done the following:
- I have tried to reset the PRAM, but no succes.
- I have hold down D during startup, but no succes.
- I have checked the Logic board, but I can't find anything loose or broken.
- I replaced the thermal past on the heatsink.
- I cleaned my Mac with compressed air, but no change.
My question: Is there anything else I can try before putting the logic board in the oven? As this will be my last and final step.
Hope you have some suggestions!
Esta é uma boa pergunta?