My Google process gapps. has stopped stopped
Google process. Gapps has stopped,
Is this a good question?
The Motorola Droid (model number: A855) is a full keyboard touchscreen smartphone powered by Android.
If the problem persist even after a power cycle, you have a software issue with GAPPS running on your device.
The simplest fix is for you to enter "recovery" mode on your device, then perform a Wipe. *NOTE* THIS WILL FORMAT YOUR DEVICE
1. Enter Recovery Mode
2. Perform - wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition
3. Restart and reinstall your apps.
The long fix
1. Enter Safe Mode
2. Go to settings / Applications Manager
3. Locate the GAPP that are crashing and see if you could reinstall / disable or roll back to an older version.
4. Reboot your device and update the GAPPS via Google Play and see if that helps.
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 0
Past 30 Days: 0
All Time: 122