Common problems that can cause this issue are:
- If your exposure and focus aren't set properly. In order to set these on the Kodak Easyshare Z981, press the shutter button halfway. When the framing mark turns green, press the shutter button completely down to take the picture.
- Make sure that your lens is clean and free of dust and fingerprints
- Check what mode your camera is in - if it is in macro mode, this can be the cause of blurry pictures.
- When taking photos, make sure your camera is steady. To do this, place it on a flat, unmoving surface or use a tripod.
- In your camera's settings, set the picture size to be larger.
- If you are manually setting your ISO speed, a high ISO setting may be the cause of grainy pictures.
I hope that this helps solve the issue you're having!