Ir para o conteúdo principal

Conserte seus objetos

Direito de executar reparos


How to unbent top frame and chip damaged after fall down?

I have got a Iphone 6 which has a broken screen and which has a big bent at the top. Because of the bent a small chip/part seems to be broken.

I tried to make a photo of it, but the photo isn't really clear.

Anybody knows what that part is for. :

Block Image

Block Image

What is the best way to re-bent the frame in order to place a new screen?

I have already ordered a replacement screen, but it will take some time to arrive... So meanwhile i would wanne do some research on the damage.

Respondido! View the answer Também tenho esse problema

Esta pergunta é pertinente?

Pontuação 0


I show about 15 different components in that area that your outlined. You should consider a different picture.


new image added... (its the biggest part in the area - the black thing...)


Adicionar um comentário

1 Resposta

Solução escolhida

This is a belated answer so hopefully it can be of use to folks who search for and find this question.

That’s U5411_RF and it is a called a UAT Jumper IC and goes by the designation RF1331. They are fairly easy to locate today but were much harder back when this question was asked. Keep in mind that considering the bend that this phone received, it is likely that some of the surrounding component were also partially dislodged.

Esta resposta foi útil?

Pontuação 2
Adicionar um comentário

Adicionar a sua resposta

Sander será eternamente grato(a).
Exibir estatísticas:

Últimas 24 horas: 0

Últimos 7 dias: 0

Últimos 30 dias: 0

Duração total: 298