Very Slow Boot - Won't Wake From Sleep
Help! I've been down for over a month...
Take* s 6-8 minutes to boot.
- Installed new 500GB HD
- Clean install of Snow Leopard
- All updates completed
- Will not wake from sleep mode
- PRAM zapped. Power reset
- Called Apple and tweaked it some more with terminal commands
- Reinstalled Snow Leopard (clean)
- Same problems continue
- Called Apple back to setup a depot repair since Apple Care is still in effect
- Depot called a week later to tell me that their known good HD solved the problem - that I had a bad HD - laptop returned without repair
- Purchased a new WD 640GB HD 5400 and installed Snow Leopard
- Same problem still occurred
- Installed a new 320 GB Sansung HD and SL
- Same problem...
- Installed a "known good" 250 GB Apple labeled HD for a coworker's 17" MacBook Pro of the same model
- Same problem occurred
- BTW the Mother Board on my laptop was replaced 2 or 3 months ago after it lost all video. I'm not sure when the Sleep and Boot issues started - when the MB was replaced or when I installed Snow Leopard fresh the first time.
I'm waiting for Apple to call me back on the open case. They are not sure what to tell me to do and are considering another depot repair or maybe an RMA. I'll appreciate any suggestions. TIA ML
Esta pergunta é pertinente?