Mensagem original de: LadyTech ,
Most dryers have a thermistor that senses moisture. If your vent hose is linked or the venting through the wall is clogged the thermistor will stop the dryer. The thermistor acts like a fuse. Unplug dryer, remove the back panel. The thermistor is white and rectangle shaped about 1.5” long. Test with multimeter set for ohms. Remove the wires and you should have 1.0 ohms. If you have no ohms it’s bad. One 1/4” screw holds it in place. Easy peasy. Don’t forget to clean you vent hose and the duct to vent outside.