Ir para o conteúdo principal

Mensagem original de: Dan ,


Sure you can replace the full uppercase with the UK version (ISO keyboard) Here’s the needed part [|Unibody MacBook Pro 13" Top Case & UK keyboard (Early 2011)] and here’s the guide you’ll need to follow [guide|6042] You may need to replace the trackpad as well.

As far as getting the other keyboard to work you’ll need to use an external keyboard (USB or Bluetooth) to alter the keyboard driver within the Keyboard control panel.