Ir para o conteúdo principal

Mensagem original de: Luis Rivera ,


I had this issued with flashing light along without heating up anything inside of the microwave. The reaction would occur in less  than 30 seconds and I prayed to Jesus and found this response.

Thank you for taking time to write this answer. I wiped the card inside with metal scouring applying dish soap. Some of the card flaked off being pretty fragile and placed it back in the microwave. I once again prayed turning on the microwave to find that the cup of water did heat up in 30 seconds without any flashing light or power interruption inside the unit. Now it is back to normal.

Thanks again:)