Ir para o conteúdo principal

Conserte seus objetos

Direito de executar reparos

Loja

Ajuda

Mensagem original de: ashoenfelt168 ,

Texto:

I know I was having some problems with my Kenmore dryer and the scent of burning and gas got me all worked up about fires. I went outside moved the flap for my dryer vent all around, and checked in the vent tube to see if anything was stuck. When I went back in looked all-around in every dryer crevice/spot both inside and out to see if something was up in there. I took my central vac and stuck it into every area to auck all debris or anything that could have been stuck out of it. After vacuuming the whole dryer + reattaching the vent to the back of the dryer(in a more secure way instead of a clamp) I fired it back up and all seemed to be running well and still is, but the screen inback of dryer (with the little round holes in it) was all burnt. If something was heating up it definitely came through that back area. Cross fingers it stays good. It could have been real bad. Maybe I got some good dust build up or something out of it all together after the vacuum.

Status:

open